*** WE'RE RECRUITING!! **
It's all happening here at Dr Zigs!! We're HUGELY EXCITED to say we also have new openings!!
Do you want to join the team, spread happiness and help change the world? Now's you're chance! ps. Must be brilliant (we're looking for top admin, organisational, finance skills) and LOVE bubbles.
Role: Office and Finance Manager
An ethical career move…
Have some fun whilst making your mark at Dr Zigs, an ambitious business that specialises in giant bubble toys, and currently experiencing rapid growth with customers in the UK and overseas. Your experience will enable you to successfully lead a small team whilst you implement new business processes and systems, that will support the expanding operation. Immediate start available for a highly organised and proactive professional who is a stickler for detail and has superb IT and administrative skills.
Who will I be working with? Dr Zigs is an exciting, award-winning business bringing Extraordinary Giant Bubbles and fun to North Wales and beyond, through product sales and events. Based in stunning North Wales, you'll be working within sight of Snowdon and on the edge of a National Trust site. The facilities include a production line and open plan office, onsite coffee shop and Bubble Barn venue, all situated minutes away from both the Snowdonia range and North Wales' stunning coast line. The business is based on strong environmental and ethical values, and facilities include a collection and sorting point for donations for refugees. This role of Office Manager requires a professional who is also passionate about this core aspect of Dr Zigs.
What will this role entail? You will be joining the business during an exciting period of growth, and your role will include optimising and running our Amazon and e-commerce activities, manage processes and systems, and support the smooth running of the expanding operation. Keeping books and keeping track of finance. Ongoing, you will lead a small team whilst undertaking all aspects of office management and administration, ensuring efficient and effective service delivery. Duties will include but not be limited to;
Due to the nature of the business and working as part of a small team, you will need to take a hands-on, flexible approach to assist with; production; events; and general office tasks including answering phone calls, printing and copying, taking booking information, and processing orders. You will also help with event preparation, learn how to run bubble events and assist with crew training.
- Managing and overseeing orders and production schedules
- Communicating with customers and suppliers
- Managing paperwork, ensuring accurate and complete
- Maintaining our CRM database
- Assisting in analysis of sales and costings, including negotiations with suppliers
- Payroll and weekly book-keeping
- Dealing with all aspects of HR including staff reviews and recruitment as required
- Overseeing stock management
What will I need in order to be considered for this Office Manager vacancy?
- Proven experience within office administration including implementation of new processes and procedures
- Strong understanding of bookkeeping with experience of Xero or similar
- Ability to inspire, motivate and lead a small team
- Strong moral compass
- Proactive with tons of initiative, and a can-do "make it happen" attitude
- Superb attention to detail, great organisational skills and brilliant at meeting deadlines
- Confident with great communication and interpersonal skills
- A high level of integrity and discretion
- Superb IT skills including good working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel
- Passionate about the environment
- Friendly and professional manner
- And of course, must love bubbles!
If you would like to be considered please send your CV (and cover letter of course!) to: email@example.com
£21,000 - £23,000 (depending on experience)
Ongoing: Dr Zigs Bubble Crew
Dr Zigs Extraordinary Bubbles is an award-winning business based in Bangor, North Wales. We are looking for a dynamic and outgoing person to join us for the coming 2019 season and beyond. Bubble performance roles:
- Conducting Bubble Parties (e.g. for Birthdays, Christening and Weddings), providing bubble entertainment
- Attending and performing at festivals and large events, providing bubble workshops, displays and creating a magical bubbly atmosphere.
- Providing party entertainment, and workshops conducted in the bubble barn, and assisting in developing these.
- You will be required to manage and maintain equipment.
- Complying with correct procedures, policies and health/safety guidelines.
- Assisting other departments as needed, e.g. mix making, preparation of ingredients and parcels, maintenance of the site and equipment, shop and cafe duties where necessary.
- Welsh speaker.
- Highly responsible, confident and outgoing person, preferably with an interest in performing arts.
- Enjoy working with children and general public.
- Accuracy and close attention to detail.
- Work well as part of a team.
- Ability to complete work routines in an efficient and timely manner.
- Reliability and adaptability.
- Ability to follow instructions promptly and accurately.
- Must love bubbles J
You will receive full training for this post, and will become part of a fun and growing Dr Zigs Bubble Crew. We have exciting plans afoot for 2019 and are looking for individuals who are willing to join us on this exciting adventure.
- Clean DBS (CRB check)
- Access to a car and driving highly desirable due to the requirement to travel to venues etc.
TO APPLY FOR ANY OF THIS ROLES PLEASE SEND AND EMAIL CONTAINING YOUR CURRICULUM VITAE AND COVER LETTER TO firstname.lastname@example.org