We are Hiring!
Want to change the world AND make super cool Bubbles?! Join us!
Dr Zigs is an innovative and exciting company, leading the way in the manufacture and production of environmentally friendly, and ethically responsible toys. We are changing the world and being a leading light in the sale and distribution of the only environmentally friendly Bubble toys in the world. We are ethically driven with a huge focus on Sustainability.
We are a small and fun team and work out of a small factory on a beautiful estate in North Wales. We manufacture all our Bubble Mix on site, and make and assemble toys with components arriving from UK, Europe and further afield. We sell these both online, on our website, to trade as well as through traditional brick and mortar retailers. We currently sell to 18 different countries.
You will be joining the company at a time of growth, with expansion to different territories and product ranges, it’s exciting, dynamic, and of course involves lots of Bubbles.
Location: Bangor LL57
You will be in charge of the smooth running of the day to day at Dr Zigs. This will mean working on both the planning and implementing of our management and production processes. You will be focused on quality and productivity - ensuring procedures and policies are met and in place. You will have a keen eye on finance - managing expense and revenue - and optimizing budgets whilst not compromising on our brand, integrity of our products, customer service and experience.
Process orders/returns - both national and international and for customers and trade. Processed timely and accurately - and followed through with production.
- Stock check, purchasing, inventory management and planning.
- Oversee smooth management of daily software integrations with Xero, Shopify and our MRP system.
- Ensure staff and teams are on task and working efficiently and to target.
- Management and smooth operation of import/export including all COO, commercial invoicing, duties and requirements
- Efficient and timely response to daily emails, phone calls, customer service enquiries, sales etc
- Daily online management meetings.
Assisting with product development
- Managing KPI’s for sales and environmental targets
- Staff handbooks/contracts
- Managing procurement and new suppliers
- Monitoring and management of costings and pricing
- Managing recruitment, staffing and evaluations
- Proof-reading/checking packaging and coms
- File management documentation, toy safety etc
- Overseeing and assisting with accounting reporting, invoicing and cost calculations.
Read more about Operations Manager Role. You can send your cv/ resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Location: Bangor LL57 Full Time 37.5hrs
Responsible for the technical management, supervision and control of Dr Zigs production processes. Ensuring that manufacturing processes run reliably and efficiently. Ensuring that orders and stock is made on time based on clients requirements and timescales.
- planning and organising production schedules
- assessing project and resource requirements
- estimating, negotiating and agreeing quantities and timescales with clients
- ensuring that health and safety regulations are met
- determining quality control standards
- overseeing production processes
- re-negotiating timescales or schedules as necessary
- selecting, ordering and purchasing materials
- MRP software management
- Logistics management
- Pick and packing management
- organising the repair and routine maintenance of production equipment
- supervising and managing the work of junior staff
- organising relevant training sessions
- fibreglass process manufacturing
- research and development of new product
Production Manager Responsibilities:
- Create a production schedule.
- Train new employees.
- Schedule regular maintenance for equipment.
- Purchase the required materials.
- Ensure that health and safety protocols are adhered to.
- Industry-related experience.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
· Ability to solve problems quickly and efficiently.
· Previous experience working in a factory is beneficial.
· Experience operating manufacturing machinery.
· Able to work as part of a team, and under pressure
· Good communication skills.
· Advanced math skills.
· Physical dexterity.
Competitive salary offered depending on experience. Apply with strong cover letter and CV
Job Type: Full-time
Job Title: Sales Person
Location: Bangor LL57. Part-Time start at 6hrs per/week. £10/hr
Dr Zigs is looking for someone who will help us do the following:
Managing Faire and Ankerstore - our online trade platforms
- Ensuring that our product range is up-to-date, accurate and attractive
- Researching independent and online toy stores in the UK, EU and USA to stock our Bubbles
- Building an email list, and managing our twice weekly email shots.
- Managing AB testing on lists, studying and learning from email analytics and insights.
- Calling customers to tell them about our awesome Bubbles
- Keeping good and accurate records of phone /email contacts.
- Communicating and collaborating with our marketing team
This is a flexi, part-time, work-from-home post starting at 6hrs a week managing our trade sales. Salary starts at £10/hr. Full training given
If you think you will love and enjoy doing these things and loves engaging with people, kindly send your cv/ resume to email@example.com