Want to change the world AND make super cool Bubbles?! Join us!
Dr Zigs is an innovative and exciting company, leading the way in the manufacture and production of environmentally friendly, and ethically responsible toys. We are changing the world and being a leading light in the sale and distribution of the only environmentally friendly Bubble toys in the world. We are ethically driven with a huge focus on Sustainability.
We are a small and fun team and work out of a small factory on a beautiful estate in North Wales. We manufacture all our Bubble Mix on site, and make and assemble toys with components arriving from UK, Europe and further afield. We sell these both online, on our website, to trade as well as through traditional brick and mortar retailers. We currently sell to 18 different countries.
You will be joining the company at a time of growth, with expansion to different territories and product ranges, it’s exciting, dynamic, and of course involves lots of Bubbles.
Location: Bangor LL57
You will be in charge of the smooth running of the day to day at Dr Zigs. This will mean working on both the planning and implementing of our management and production processes. You will be focused on quality and productivity - ensuring procedures and policies are met and in place. You will have a keen eye on finance - managing expense and revenue - and optimising budgets whilst not compromising on our brand, integrity of our products, customer service and experience.
- Managing sales and strategic company growth.
- Assisting with product development
- Setting and monitoring KPI’s for sales and environmental targets
- Managing procurement and new suppliers
- Monitoring and management of costings and pricing
- Managing recruitment, staffing and evaluations
- Proof-reading/checking packaging and coms
- File management documentation, toy safety etc
- Overseeing and assisting with accounting reporting, invoicing and cost calculations.
- Oversee smooth management of daily software integrations with Xero, Shopify and our MRP system.
- Ensure staff and teams are on task and working efficiently and to target.
- Management and smooth operation of import/export including all COO, commercial invoicing, duties and requirements
- Process orders/returns - both national and international and for customers and trade. Processed timely and accurately - and followed through with production.
- Stock check, purchasing, inventory management and planning.
- Efficient and timely response to daily emails, phone calls, customer service enquiries, sales etc...
- Daily online management meetings.
We are a dynamic and growing company. No two days are the same, and work is diverse and often new to all of us. You will need great organisational skills, for the smooth day to day operations, and a great ‘can do’ attitude when new products or ideas arrive out of the blue. We are always looking to improve what we do so driving change and improving processes and procedures is key. We prize honesty and integrity, a love of the environment, and a passion for making the world a better place.
You will be focused, manage to work at speed and with efficiency, be keen optimise and improve where necessary. You will be ambitious and of course be passionate about the environment and want to make a difference.
- You have a degree level education in business administration or in another field.
- You are a strong team player and you have previous management experience, managing teams.
- You demonstrate problem solving and analytical capabilities and are able to drive and conduct deep dive analysis on complex processes.
- You have great IT skills and love software
- You have the ability to innovate and simplify current processes and practices.
- You are decisive, able to quickly decide in a fast paced environment.
- You are a great motivator.
- Like to work well under pressure and to deadlines
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Strong Problem Solving / Analytical Skills
- Ability to come up with recommendation (thinking out of box)
- Ability to work independently without process or guideline
Competitive salary depending on experience.
You can send your cv/ resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Job Title: Sales Person
Location: Bangor LL57. Part-Time start at 6hrs per/week. £10/hr
Dr Zigs is looking for someone who will help us do the following:
Managing Faire and Ankerstore - our online trade platforms
- Ensuring that our product range is up-to-date, accurate and attractive
- Researching independent and online toy stores in the UK, EU and USA to stock our Bubbles
- Building an email list, and managing our twice weekly email shots.
- Managing AB testing on lists, studying and learning from email analytics and insights.
- Calling customers to tell them about our awesome Bubbles
- Keeping good and accurate records of phone /email contacts.
- Communicating and collaborating with our marketing team
This is a flexi, part-time, work-from-home post starting at 6hrs a week managing our trade sales. Salary starts at £10/hr. Full training given
If you think you will love and enjoy doing these things and loves engaging with people, kindly send your cv/ resume to email@example.com