Want to change the world AND make super cool Bubbles?! Join us!
Dr Zigs is an innovative and exciting company, leading the way in the manufacture and production of environmentally friendly, and ethically responsible toys. We are changing the world and being a leading light in the sale and distribution of the only environmentally friendly Bubble toys in the world. We are ethically driven with a huge focus on Sustainability.
We are a small and fun team and work out of a small factory on a beautiful estate in North Wales. We manufacture all our Bubble Mix on site, and make and assemble toys with components arriving from UK, Europe and further afield. We sell these both online, on our website, to trade as well as through traditional brick and mortar retailers. We currently sell to 21 different countries.
You will be joining the company at a time of growth, with expansion to different territories and product ranges, it’s exciting, dynamic, and of course involves lots of Bubbles.
Location: Bangor, North Wales
You will be joining the company at a time of growth, with ongoing expansion to different territories and product ranges, it’s exciting, dynamic, and of course involves loads of Bubbles.
We have multiple Guinness World Records, and the record we’re going for now is the most Bubbles sold in the next three months!
The right person for this role will drive sales, and make our customers feel like they are part of a team determined to change the world.
- Assist in the development and execution of Social Media, and Sales & Marketing strategy with the goal to achieve established targets and revenue numbers.
- Execute and create content for sales & marketing activities that increase visibility and customer engagement, in the form of tiktoks, reels, product releases, seasonal launches.
- Assist with delivering business targets and KPIs
- Manage emails and mail sales and maintain contact databases
- Help to deliver our email marketing strategy
You will have social media, photography and video editing experience, great energy and LOVE Dr Zigs Bubbles and what we stand for. You yourself will be buzzing about working with an innovative, eco-friendly company, applying your exceptional organisational skills, and ‘can do’ attitude.
You will be a self-starter who works independently, willing to learn, is focused on the task at hand, and able to work efficiently, and be keen to optimise and improve where necessary. You are ambitious, and looking to grow with a company that is all about making a difference.
We prize honesty and integrity, a love for the environment, and value team players who have a passion for making the world a better place.
You will also:
- Be highly reliable and conscientious in your work.
- Excellent English Language skills with a flair for emails and communication
- You will love meeting new people and sharing your knowledge
- You will work well independently, whilst maintaining great communication
Should you be successful and excel at your job, there is scope for scaling your salary based on performance. The right candidate will also be taking part in overseas travel.
Part time. Starting at £10 per hour. Opportunity to increase salary based on performance.
To apply, send a fantastic cover letter and cv/resume to firstname.lastname@example.org - and make your subject line zing!